Perspectives from teh interweb. (Dec 14, 2006)
- Marginal Revolution, Do the poor need jail?Just a quote from Sudhir Alladi Venkatesh's "Off the Books: The Underground Economy of the Urban Poor" which I want to read.
- Mighty Optical Illusions, Perspective Subway ArtLike the sidewalk perspective art.
- Burning Questions - The FeedBurner Weblog, Mystic Statistics Heuristics
- Every Breath Death-Defying, Flickr Easter Eggs - for Xmasho ho ho hat
- Anil Dash, How Matt Haughey Beat GoogleThat rules part. That's key.
- The Seven Deadly Sinners, New Communication Skills for DesignersVisual joke.
- Rands In Repose, Malcolm Events
- Joel on Software, Simplicity
- xkcd.com, Map of the InternetI love this illustration.
My friends ... are kickin' it.
- lane said,
"the plan is: yosemite, grand canyon, petrified forest, white sands, marfa, austin, houston, quartzsite, palm springs, los angeles, home." about 1 hour ago
- Jack said,
"listening to chicane and writing" about 4 hours ago
- phopkins said,[Me too...almost. Relaxing at rehearsal, with tinnitus from drumming, and a push to production.]
"Relaxing at home with a glass of wine, TV on the Radio, and a push to staging." about 5 hours ago
- veen said,
"Heading to MuleNog" about 7 hours ago
- Dom said,
"What I need is a jet-board." about 8 hours ago
- Dunstan said,
"Eating the free jelly beans that came with my new digital thermometer." about 8 hours ago