An ExtendedForm class.
Element access test 1: Get the value of any field.
- Enter the name of any form field in the text field below and press Submit. (Its value should be returned.)
- Field names include: checkbox, radio, select1, select2, textarea, hidden1, text1
Validation test 1: Check if any changes to the form have been made.
- Refresh the page.
- Click Submit in the green form field to the left.
- Dismiss "No changes" error message.
- Change any form field.
- Click Submit (The form should alert you that a change has been made.)
- Change the fields to their original values.
- Click Submit and the form knows.
Validation test 2: Check maxlength and field validation.
- Enter any letters in the alphabet into the empty text field in the green form and press Tab. (You should get an error.)
- In the same field, try to enter more than 10 chars. (You shouldn't be able to enter more than 10.)
Brought to you by massless.
Requires at least:
- IE 5.5 (IE 5.0+/Win may work, untested)
- Mozilla 1.4
- Firebird 0.6.1
- Safari 1.0
- Opera 7.21