The linx. (Dec 20, 2006)
- The New Version of Blogger, Blogger BuzzPete Hopkins, a wonderful programmer, thanks dogs and ferrets and makes a Battlestar Galatica syllogism in his post announcing Blogger Beta's graduation to just plain ol' "new version of" Blogger. This migration was difficult, hidden, and possibly thankless. Not by me. Thank you, Blogger team.
- Thomas Aquinas Took This One to His Grave, Overheard in New YorkWhy would you ever need to pluralize 'Jesus'? So good.
- Professor Richard Dawkins Speaks at Fair Hills Kindergarten Regarding Santa Claus, kottke.org remaindered linksFrom McSweeney's. "You may weep now, but your tears are a positive, not a negative."
- Interview with Steven Soderbergh, mostly about The Good German but also about some upcoming projects, kottke.org remaindered linksQ: "Ocean’s 13 doesn’t have to be the last one…" A: "Yeah, it does."
- Why is TV so often stupid, Marginal Revolution"people tend to be extremely similar in their vulgar and prurient and dumb interests..." The quote is neat but we don't have a definitive test for vulgarity ... do we? Who am I to say? Maybe we do. I'll see if I can't travel back in time and ask Theodor Adorno.
My friends ... stayed in ... somewhere.
- TÇ said,
""Fine night tonight. ... they leave their houses just for a short while." - Opus III"
- Jack said,
"Curling up to a book and some tea in my cozy warm apartment."
- Biz Stone said,
"watching the prisoner of azkaban and switching to the new blogger"
- ev said,
"Picking up some Osha, then back to office"